Social law

Social law includes the rights and regulations surround persons who have been subject to the care of the state through some kind of coercive measure (LVU, LVM, LPT, LRV). In these cases you have the right to retain a legal counsel (offentligt bitrade) that will assist and represent you.

In these cases the court will appoint the legal counsel but you have the right to request who the court should appoint. If you wish to retain a lawyer from our firm you should request this as soon as possible when you are in contact with the governmental agency that has made a decision in your case. You are also welcome to contact us to receive help. In these types of cases the state are responsible for the costs of your legal counsel.

Legal expertise

Criminal law 

Social law

Family law

General legal practice